Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Long Time No Post


Alrighty, so I haven't exactly been all that regular with posts here lately, but I swear I have a great excuse: contrary to conventional wisdom, pregnancy has done ridiculously lame things to my appetite, including serious nausea that has lasted throughout, heartburn, and cravings for Mcdonalds, once a food I ate annually, usually at a stopping point somewhere on the highway...
Into the home stretch now though, and although I still can't eat a whole lot at a time, at least I feel like I've been eating things that make much more sense. Right now I'm very into blueberries - this is great, since it also happens to be blueberry season, so I' m going through them like they're going out of style, on cereal, with balkan-style yogurt, in smoothies, in handfuls, you name it!
The picture is my dinner tonight - Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MMMMMMMMMM ur dinner looks soo yummy i just LOVEEE fruits!!!! i love going to the farmer's market, Kurt takes me to them whenever we go up north because i dont have time to go to the ones over here in t-dot. i love ur blogs, keep up the good work!